Reasons to take a Private guide for your next Off Piste holiday
Skiing and social distancing? Staying just together in your private group?
Choose a private guide, personalize your adventure and you’re all set.
Private guiding allows us to ski with our family or friends in our own bubble and there are many other benefits you may wish to consider.
Here are just 10 reasons that you may prefer to book a Private UIAGM/IFMGA Guide in St Anton or Lech Zürs this winter:
- Great for groups of friends who want to ski together – your guide can taylor the day exactly to your needs, if there is anything specific you would like to do such as ski touring (day or multi day), Heli Skiing, tree-skiing or Klettersteig – they will discuss what is possible with the conditions and design the day for you.
- For mixed groups of skiers and snowboarders private guiding is a must! the guide will pick the optimal route to minimise traverses for the boarders but don’t forget to bring poles!
- Great for families – we will find the right guide for your family to nurture and build confidence of your youngest members, go at your own pace and have fun!
- Your Private guide will pick up from your hotel – in St Christoph, Stuben or Lech Zürs – your guide will call the day before and meet you at your hotel or a convenient meet point. We can also arrange pick up in St Anton.
- To ski Valluga – this is only possible with a Private Guide in a small group ,maximum 4. Please note, for safety reasons to ski Valluga the avalanche risk needs to be low and the guide will also need to assess your Off Piste level first. If it is not possible on the day, then your guide will still give you a great Off Piste day.
- Relaxed tours – St Anton st Christoph, Lech Zürs in one day? Your Private Guide will take the hassle out for you and even book a great mountain restaurant for lunch!
- For technique improvement – here you may wish to book a half or full day with a private guide to focus on improving your technique
- For all other non ski activities for example Snowshoeing, Cross country, Huski sledging or a winter hike for example to Wagner Hutte in Verwall
- For corporate groups – we can host corporate events and groups -and can also host non-ski activities. We can even book team building activities for you!
Note that If you are coming alone or just the 2 of you, there is still every reason to join one of our Open Groups, which are small (6 max) and if you book the 5 day pass then you can stay with the same group the whole week.