Current information for your winter holiday
Looking forward to the feel of fresh snow under your skis again, discovering great powder runs with fresh tracks away from the crowds and sharing laughter and fun with our guides?
Well we definitely are! We’ve teamed up to ensure that everything is ready to guide you to the best spots of the Arlberg, while making sure health and safety are our highest priority!
The ski area will open once again beginning of December and here at Piste To Powder, we’d like to offer as much flexibility as possible, making sure you can book with confidence. We’ve made bookings as flexible, safe and simple as possible, so we are ready when the snow starts falling.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE!
- Cancel or change your booking free of charge any time up to 48 hours before your guided day. (Valid for “single day bookings” and “day guiding”. Less than 48 hours our normal terms apply. For “packages” our normal terms apply) If you’ve paid your deposit already to confirm your booking, a small fee of -10% of the deposit (minimum of €20) applies.)
- Full refund if we are not able to run due to Covid-19 measures in the Arlberg
Please also be informed that we do our best to accommodate last minute bookings but in peak season it is necessary to book as early as possible to guarantee a guided tour!
STAY SAFE DURING YOUR WINTER HOLIDAY
As risk management and safety is naturally our highest priority, we’re making sure everything is in place to keep you safe during your stay with us. We’ve reconsidered our processes and are constantly monitoring the current situation.
- Small groups, skiing together while observing safe distancing
- Hotel pick up for private ski guiding
- Guides and staff vaccinated and tested regularly through the season
- Mountain Restaurants selected carefully to avoid busy times / places
- Option for taxis and avoiding busy lifts and busy areas
- Piste to Powder buffs – double protection for gondolas or against cold / sun
- Safety equipment sanitised prior to use
- A smile means more than a handshake – smile with us! 🙂
Here you can find more details about current risk management advice from local authorities for the upcoming winter season!
We’ve partnered up with the austrian SAFE SERVICE initiative launched by the Tirolean Chamber of Commerce. It enables certified companies to clearly demonstrate their employees are trained in matters of legal regulations, necessary measures and the correct handling of these. Targeted further and advanced training ensures that employees of Safe Hospitality are always up to date. Certification as a Safe Service company only takes place after proof of the required knowledge.
Time to start getting excited about your next off piste skiing adventure with us, while at the same time having the guarantee that if plans change, Piste To Powder will adjust to your needs.
As always, we’d like you to have an unforgettable experience with us, so please do get in touch with any questions.
We are looking forward to guiding you once again to the best spots in the Arlberg – let’s make great things happen!
Your Piste To Powder Team