3 Day – Girls Silvretta Luxury Ski Touring Camp
The Perfect, luxurious Girls Ski Touring and Spa trip!
Interested in a 3 day, Girls ski touring Camp in the stunning snow-sure Silvretta? If you are an Off Piste skier, either new to touring or already have touring experience but would like to progress your skills, in the fun company of like-minded women, then this is for you!
Just over an hour away from St Anton, nestled in the Silvretta Alps, at 2,032 metres is the stunning Piz Buin Mountain Inn, with its luxurious wellness and spa. We base ourselves here for 3 days of ski touring adventure, returning each afternoon to enjoy the spectacular views of Lake Silvretta and the 3,000 meter peaks from the terrace. Kick back and relax your muscles and mind in the amazing wellness centre. All the adventure of ski touring with a special touch of luxury!
Aimed at Off Piste skiers Level 2/3 who would like to make their first touring tracks into the backcountry or more experienced tourers who would like to perfect their skills in a relaxed and confidence building environment with a small girl group. The 3 days includes an Avalanche Safety training course,training in ski touring skills and ski technique training to improve your Off Piste downhill skills. You will be led by fully qualified UIAGM Piste To Powder mountain guide.
Thursday afternoon – arrive in St Anton and check in to your accommodation. In the evening meet up for a social dinner 6.30pm with your Piste to Powder host to check equipment and review the itinerary. You should have collected all your ski rental equipment before then. We depart the next day after breakfast, by taxi for Partenen on the edge of the Silvretta. (approx 1.5 hour) We take the Vermont cable car and ski to the wonderful Piz buin hotel.
During the 3 days on the mountain we will learn:
- Essential skinning skills and how to conserve energy through breathing techniques and rhythm
- How to make the perfect switch back or Kick turn
- How to read the mountain to design a safe route up and down
- Avalanche safety course
- How to safely travel on glacier terrain
Each day you will do a different tour – taking a light bag, returning to the Piz Buin In the afternoon to unwind in the wellness, try some yoga or simply relax on the terrace with a glass of Prosecco!
Price €995. A deposit of €195 is required to confirm the booking and the remaining balance is paid 3 weeks prior to departure.
- All guiding fees and expenses
- 2 nights half board in the luxury Piz Buin Hut, (twin share)
- All avalanche safety equipment (shovel, probe, transceiver)
- Vermuntbahn ski pass
- Piste to powder buff!
- competition – prizes include Piste to Powder guiding vouchers, Backpacks & bottle of Prosecco!
- Drinks, lunches or snacks , first night social dinner
- Flights and transfer to/from St Anton but and we can advise on travel arrangements
- additional taxis
- Accommodation in St Anton – we can book this for you with our trusted partners, just get in touch.
- Mountain Rescue Insurance – we recommend insurance from Austrian Alpine club (approx. €60)
- ski touring equipment – can be rented from our partners Jennewein for a 10% discount online
- No surcharges – once a ski touring trip is confirmed there will be no price increase.
- Weather guarantee – we can’t guarantee suitable weather conditions, but we guarantee to make new plans to accommodate any necessary changes
- Low ski guide to client ratio – maximum of 6 participants in one group
- If the trip fails to make minimum group number of 4 you will be given a full refund or offered ski guiding in St. Anton am Arlberg to value of the ski touring trip
- Flexible cancellation – cancel up to one week before for full refund or guiding credit voucher to same value
Friday 26th March – Sunday 28th March, 2021
Any questions? Get in touch and our team will be happy to help. Book Now
Blog post by Zoe