Girls Off Piste Camps
St. Anton / Arlberg: Girls Off Piste Technique and Ski Touring Camps
Would you like to share your burning passion for Off Piste skiing with other girls and connect with like-minded women?
Our Piste to Powder Girls Freeride camps are aimed at women who share a passion for the mountains and would like to develop their off piste skills and build confidence in an inspiring and motivational environment. Led by our expert female UIAGM/IFMGA mountain guides – by women for women!
Women learn in different ways to men so our courses are optimally geared to train women to enhance your learning through specific technique training methods. Each day your guide will set fun challenges to improve your skills. By the end of the course you will have a new found confidence in Off Piste or Ski Touring and be ready for the next challenge!
Our Off Piste Technique and Ski Touring camps run through the season starting in December. These are geared at intermediate/advanced Level 2-3 Off Piste skiers wanting to focus on technique or ski touring skills in preparation for longer tours. All camps have small Group focus – maximum 6 participants. and include free safety equipment, a free Piste to Powder buff and an Avalanche safety briefing or full Avalanche safety course .
Girls Off Piste Technique Camp 18th December 2021
Join for a morning intensive Off Piste skills training in a confidence boosting environment
- Half Day 9-12pm, Off Piste intensive, fun technique training – master the downhill Off Piste!
- Small group coaching – maximum 6 participants
- All safety equipment (shovel, probe, transceiver) and safety briefing
- Requirement Level 2/3 Off piste
- Price 80 EUR
- First camp 18th December 2021, Book Now
- For more dates enquire here
Ski Touring Skill camps
3 full Days (9-3.30pm) Ski touring skills training to prepare for a ski touring hut to hut adventure
- Day 1 We commence the day with Avalanche Safety skills refresher then we will do some exercises to improve your downhill Off Piste technique before we focus on our skinning skills. Here we will learn how to perfect a smooth and safe skinning technique, conserving energy and mastering those all important kick turns! We then put this all into practice on the uphill before an off Piste descent.
- Day 2 – we will do a relaxed short tour into the stunning Arlberg backcountry as well as focus on improving our touring skills.
- Day 3 – we learn about route planning and navigation, how to use crampons and ice axe and refresh any techniques we need to build confidence in.
- Requirement Level 2/3 Off piste, no previous ski touring experience necessary
- Accomodation and travel not included – but get in touch if you need us to help with this
- Price 420 EUR Book Now
- Dates: Mixed Skill Camp 14-16th Jan 2022, Girls Only 18-20th January 2022
Girls Silvretta Luxury Ski Touring Camp April 2022 (Dates on demand)
3 Days Ski touring in the spectacular Silvretta – with 2 nights in the luxury Piz Buin Inn on lake Silvretta with Wellness. Each day we leave the hotel for a different ski tour, returning in the afternoon to unwind taking in the incredible views to the Piz Buin
- Half Board (twin share) accommodation in Piz Buin – including breakfast and dinner with welcome Prossecco!
- Avalanche safety course and ski touring skills/downhill technique training
- Requirement Level 2/3 Off piste, no previous ski touring experience necessary but you should be of reasonable fitness
- Price 995 EUR (based on 4 or more) single supplement depending on availability
- Dates: April 2022 – led by Geli and Petra – Book Now
Our courses are based in the famous resort of St Anton, a freeride mecca with over 200km of Off Piste, however we can taylor courses for Lech if required, mixed camps also run through the season. Beginner L1 Technique training runs most Monday mornings during the season, these are small mixed groups – book here.
Please note that courses do not include Insurance, lunches and snacks, lift pass, ski equipment, backpack, flights, additional taxis or accomodation. Camps are for skiers only. Boarders can join our Snowboard Open Groups weekly starting January 3rd 2022.
For peace of mind, we offer free changes and cancellation up to 48 hours prior to the start of course – see our full terms here
If you would like to register for any of our Technique or Ski Touring camps you can simply book here
Or need more info? Call 0664 174 6282 and our friendly team will be happy to help. Seasonnaire/Local discounts apply!
What are you waiting for – get off that plateau, improve your skills and have fun!
Blog entry by Zoe