Skiing and social distancing? Staying just together in your private group? Choose a private guide, personalize your adventure and you’re all set.
Interested in a 3 day, Girls ski touring Camp in the stunning snow-sure Silvretta? If you are an Off Piste skier, either new to touring or already have touring experience but would like to progress your skills, in the fun company of like-minded women, then this is for you!
IFMGA/ UIAGM/ IVBV
- bj_rnv2019Make the most of your days in the mountain If you wan't to experience the most amazing skiing day ever Piste to Powder is the company to see. They have experienced and knowledgeable guides that know the area by heart. If you love to go off piste, don't miss a day with Piste to Powder! - 2019-03-01read moreread lessNataliaM3890Another great year We have been skiing with piste to powder for a couple of years now, and at the end of every trip we say it would be impossible to have a better one. Yet, they keep getting better.
We skied slopes we hadn't done before and eventhough it was busy and we thought it would be impossible to find good untracked snow, the guides were always able to find untouched galleys with perfect snow conditions. It is the perfect way to make the most out of a good skiing holiday and we will definitely do it again next season. - 2019-03-24read moreread lessPedro A.Amazing guiding and quick response late at night We organised late at night for a guide the following morning for two high-level freeriders, with early meeting in Lech and free-riding. We were not expecting this kind of guiding in San Anton area, really professional and and hard-charging. - 2019-01-21read moreread less
- CADebbieAwesome experience I figured that if I was going to travel all the way from California to St Anton to ski, I wanted to get the most out of the experience. After spending my first day on the piste with long lines, crowded slopes and spending far too much time looking at the map, I was anxious to get off-piste and away from the crowds. I decided to join an open group level 2 with Piste to Powder and was rewarded with incredible scenery, endless fresh tracks on open bowls and a great guide (Bernie) who knew the mountain well and took us to the best spots that I certainly would never have found or ventured to on my own. I'll admit that a couple of the drop ins and traverses made me go weak at the knees at first glance, but Bernie instilled confidence and was very patient. I enjoyed the small group experience and comradery of like minded skiiers. We were all exhausted at the end of the day but were on a high from the experience. I highly recommend this organization and would go with them again in a heartbeat if I'm ever back in the area. - 2017-02-23read moreread lessM5869INtombEpic 2 days even with limited visibility Another great few days with Florian - this year one bluebird powder day and one low vis powder day - the latter turned out to surprisingly be the best - found fine visibility runs at top of rendel, through trees, untracked, no one there all day. Epic. Dont let the lack of sun put you off these guys find the runs whatever the weather! - 2019-03-20read moreread lesschristianhW2378MKExtraordinary! Piste To Powder and our guide Florian really showed what a remarkable place St Anton is. Thanks for unforgettable days on the mountain! - 2022-03-28read moreread less
- Jan d.My fourth experience with Piste to Powder, second time with Florian. Ok, circumstances were more or less PERFECT, fresh pack of snow and sun, but even then the guide needs to make the right choices. Florian made us all feel comfortable and safe, took us down beautiful slopes, and did push us to do the extra run. Top day! Recommend PtP! - 2019-02-09read moreread lessKmd379Wonderful guides I booked an off piste day with my brother. Our guide Florian was simply amazing. He was so patient and dealt with two people with very different skiing styles brilliantly. The communication prior to the day was excellent and the payment system simple and efficient. I really cannot recommend Piste to Powder enough. Also highlights the importance of equipment and guiding for off piste. We came across an avalanche and two guides from piste to powder immediately organised everyone into efficient and safe search parties. Thankfully no one was hurt but shows how professional and decent they are. - 2019-01-06read moreread lessJohn_snowlifeBEST decision was to be Guided for a week I signed up for the Level 3 Open Group for the Monday. Snow still wasn't deep but the guide found us fun off-piste skiing with some fresh powder. It was so much fun and we went to places I could never find on my own. So I signed up for the whole week and it was the best decision I could have made! Tomas took us over the mountains, down the valleys and through the trees in search for untouched powder and we found loads of it. He was extremely professional and I felt safe at all times with him. Being guided the whole week made all the other expenses of the trip so much more worthwhile. - 2017-01-21read moreread less
- Hersh T.Great (safe) fun! A very professional and fulfilling experience. Our guide was Stefan K and led us to a very rewarding day in challenging off-piste conditions. He provided valuable tips and advice in a clear and calm way which contributed to a fun (and safe) day out! - 2017-03-21read moreread lessV6452HLjosebJust awesome! Learned a lot about the mountain while having lots of fun on my snowboard. Bring light globes and sun glasses for the trek! - 2023-02-14read moreread lesscalexander624Transform your week in St Anton This was our first all family off piste touring based week - father, mother, 4 teenagetwenty something children plus one girlfriend. Piste to Powder satisfied the various different expectations and skill levels perfectly. i have skied with many off piste guides all over the world; Piste to Powder have great client facing skills and instilled confidence in the entire group. They transformed what would have been a fairly average piste based week into our best family ski holiday yet. - 2017-02-20read moreread less
- Samuli L.Very good offpiste guiding and awesome day with group Cristoph - 2019-02-09read moreread lessSuzannahLLoydOff piste guiding days with Piste to Powder We had two great off piste days with Florian from piste to powder, as our guide. Florian got the balance just right for our family (including two children aged 14 and 10). We skied some great off piste routes, including some steeper terrain and we also did some fun tree skiing, accessing places we would not have been able to reach on our own without a guide. Two excellent days. I would highly recommend Piste to Powder, and in particular our guide Florian. Suzannah (Lloyd) - 2020-02-26read moreread lessHugh C.Best skiing you will ever do. Thomas was an outstanding guide. He took us to great new runs and always had our safety at top of mind. He showed us and taught us what he looks for and what makes safe snow and not safe snow. He is a great snowboarder and works runs that are best for both skiers and snowboarders. Highly recommend a trip off piste with him. - 2024-01-09read moreread less
- laurio84Great powder freeride tour in St Anton I booked two freeride day trips with Piste to Powder and was guided by Tom on both days. Two days ago we had some new snow but the weather was very warm. Nevertheless Tom found us some nice places to ski soft snow. Due to weather it was not really powder but nice anyway. Today we had more new snow and also cold weather and we had a great powder day. - 2023-03-15read moreread lessDavid V.Been skiing with Piste to Powder for nearly 15 years (on and off) and have never been disappointed. Whatever the weather and conditions, they always seem to safely find good powder snow to ski. The business model of joining an open group makes guiding very accessible financially and it is always fun to meet and ski with new people of the same ability. We had a great couple of days this time with Magnus who I would love to ski with again. For me, Piste to Powder is one of the main attractions now of St Anton where I have been skiing for over 30 years. - 2019-02-09read moreread lessMaKhgPowder day with Florian at Pist to Powder We had an amazing day hiking and off pist skiing with Florian at Pist and Powder. I can strongly recommend it! - 2020-03-07read moreread less
- Ross W.Just had an epic day with Tom and piste to powder. Got to see some fantastic spots and fresh tracks most of the day. Will be signing up again tomorrow! Recommend the group guiding sessions if by yourself and not wanting to fork out for a private guiding day that seems to be the only option of most of the companies. - 2019-03-09read moreread lessBen F.Great trip! Great run from the highest run in the region...
Extremely tired but well worth it!
Thank yo - 1970-01-01read moreread lessManilba01Piste to Powder Arlberg Perfect guiding by Florian and his Piste to Powdee organization. We have enjoyed a perfect off-piste day with perfect powder snow conditions. All thanks to a great guiding that took us to the right spot at the right moment. So have enjoyed untouched slopes all throughout the day in beautiful slopes being, alone!! Which the greatest luxury you can get nowadays: feeling you are the only one in the mountain.
Not an easy task that Florian has magnificently achieved.
Thanks a lot Florian! - 2019-02-13read moreread less
- Great touring day! Very friendly guide who gave great advice - plus very accommodating with picking us up from Lech. Best day skiing in a long time. - 2020-03-15read moreread lesskirilskyHighly recommended off piste guides Peter and Martin were fantastic guides. What would have been only so-so on-piste skiing days on my own were instead truly memorable experiences. Highly recommended. - 2017-03-07read moreread lessRyan G.The Absolute Best. Flo is a Rockstar Process was super easy to book, Zoe was extremely flexible and helpful! Florian is an amazing guide! Spent the full day finding perfect powder and hit some gre - 2022-01-11read moreread less
- TrailBlazer135068Awesome day at St Anton Had a great day on the mountain with Burkhard! It was tough conditions with lots of snow and low visibility. He showed great lines and took us to places we wouldn't have been able to find without a guide. Two thumbs up! - 2022-02-24read moreread lessExplore436710Great touring day! Very friendly guide who gave great advice - plus very accommodating with picking us up from Lech. Best day skiing in a long time. - 2020-03-15read moreread lessExplore436710Great touring day! Very friendly guide who gave great advice - plus very accommodating with picking us up from Lech. Best day skiing in a lon - 1970-01-01read moreread less
- ghyllscramblingA superb day on skis.... Can honestly say this was one of the most fantastic days i've ever had on a pair of skis.
Im on my 3rd season in St Anton and Bernie the guide still managed to take me to areas I had never skied before, and found the most perfect powder even weeks after it last snowed. Cannot recommend this company enough! - 2018-02-25read moreread lessEsther M.For the fifth time in row we had a wonderful four days with Geli!Learned a lot again and had wonderful ski runs!We'll be back next year! - 2019-04-09read moreread lessrupes_BathAn amazing day: fun, exciting, and superb teaching We booked a days guided off piste.
We had a marvellous time: as well guided off piste exploring we had some brilliant teaching, and learnt more from him than from any instructor in a long time.
There was a mix-up at the start (one of our group was optimistic on his level, then we got paired with some other guests of a wholly different level). But as they say, the mark of great service is not when things go as expected, but how things go if there is a glitch, and Piste to Powder did superbly.
Jacob came in specially and gave us an *amazing* day.
Wer spent most of the day on Rendl going on piste (for tips on technique) and off piste (for fun)
All three of said afterwards we learnt more from him than we had any other instructor in years - and we did it while have a brilliant, exciting time.
We look forward to using you next time we are in St Anton - 2018-03-05read moreread less