Please fill out the form below and we get back to you shortly. We do answer enquiries within 4 working hours in main season.
If you do not hear from us within 4 working hours, please check your spam folder or if your query is urgent please send a quick message on +43 664 1746282
IFMGA/ UIAGM/ IVBV
- bj_rnv2019Make the most of your days in the mountain If you wan't to experience the most amazing skiing day ever Piste to Powder is the company to see. They have experienced and knowledgeable guides that know the area by heart. If you love to go off piste, don't miss a day with Piste to Powder! - 2019-03-01read moreread lessNataliaM3890Another great year We have been skiing with piste to powder for a couple of years now, and at the end of every trip we say it would be impossible to have a better one. Yet, they keep getting better.
We skied slopes we hadn't done before and eventhough it was busy and we thought it would be impossible to find good untracked snow, the guides were always able to find untouched galleys with perfect snow conditions. It is the perfect way to make the most out of a good skiing holiday and we will definitely do it again next season. - 2019-03-24read moreread lessPedro A.Amazing guiding and quick response late at night We organised late at night for a guide the following morning for two high-level freeriders, with early meeting in Lech and free-riding. We were not expecting this kind of guiding in San Anton area, really professional and and hard-charging. - 2019-01-21read moreread less
- CADebbieAwesome experience I figured that if I was going to travel all the way from California to St Anton to ski, I wanted to get the most out of the experience. After spending my first day on the piste with long lines, crowded slopes and spending far too much time looking at the map, I was anxious to get off-piste and away from the crowds. I decided to join an open group level 2 with Piste to Powder and was rewarded with incredible scenery, endless fresh tracks on open bowls and a great guide (Bernie) who knew the mountain well and took us to the best spots that I certainly would never have found or ventured to on my own. I'll admit that a couple of the drop ins and traverses made me go weak at the knees at first glance, but Bernie instilled confidence and was very patient. I enjoyed the small group experience and comradery of like minded skiiers. We were all exhausted at the end of the day but were on a high from the experience. I highly recommend this organization and would go with them again in a heartbeat if I'm ever back in the area. - 2017-02-23read moreread lessM5869INtombEpic 2 days even with limited visibility Another great few days with Florian - this year one bluebird powder day and one low vis powder day - the latter turned out to surprisingly be the best - found fine visibility runs at top of rendel, through trees, untracked, no one there all day. Epic. Dont let the lack of sun put you off these guys find the runs whatever the weather! - 2019-03-20read moreread lessKmd379Wonderful guides I booked an off piste day with my brother. Our guide Florian was simply amazing. He was so patient and dealt with two people with very different skiing styles brilliantly. The communication prior to the day was excellent and the payment system simple and efficient. I really cannot recommend Piste to Powder enough. Also highlights the importance of equipment and guiding for off piste. We came across an avalanche and two guides from piste to powder immediately organised everyone into efficient and safe search parties. Thankfully no one was hurt but shows how professional and decent they are. - 2019-01-06read moreread less
- christianhW2378MKExtraordinary! Piste To Powder and our guide Florian really showed what a remarkable place St Anton is. Thanks for unforgettable days on the mountain! - 2022-03-28read moreread lessJohn_snowlifeBEST decision was to be Guided for a week I signed up for the Level 3 Open Group for the Monday. Snow still wasn't deep but the guide found us fun off-piste skiing with some fresh powder. It was so much fun and we went to places I could never find on my own. So I signed up for the whole week and it was the best decision I could have made! Tomas took us over the mountains, down the valleys and through the trees in search for untouched powder and we found loads of it. He was extremely professional and I felt safe at all times with him. Being guided the whole week made all the other expenses of the trip so much more worthwhile. - 2017-01-21read moreread lessJan d.My fourth experience with Piste to Powder, second time with Florian. Ok, circumstances were more or less PERFECT, fresh pack of snow and sun, but even then the guide needs to make the right choices. Florian made us all feel comfortable and safe, took us down beautiful slopes, and did push us to do the extra run. Top day! Recommend PtP! - 2019-02-09read moreread less
- Hersh T.Great (safe) fun! A very professional and fulfilling experience. Our guide was Stefan K and led us to a very rewarding day in challenging off-piste conditions. He provided valuable tips and advice in a clear and calm way which contributed to a fun (and safe) day out! - 2017-03-21read moreread lessSonofBenEpic I had not been back to St. Anton for 19 years. Back then I skied off-piste with the Arlberg Ski School for years but always without helmet and without all the avalanche gear. This time I ended up skiing in areas I had skied before but felt now a lot safer. Thomas was our guide for the week and he was excellent. I will never forget the 1.1/2 hrs hike we did the first day. He kept on saying "you have to earn your turns". The hike was well worth it since we found fresh powder that I thought I would never would see that day. Every day was different but we always ended up skiing some nice powder in areas where we were pretty much all alone: just our group of 2 to 5. Then when we got back to the slopes at the end of the day it was just like a nightmare. Fortunately we only had a very short distance to ski on those crowded slopes.
Really liked that Thomas set up a WhatsApp group to enable us to share pictures and videos. He also filmed us a lot and he took some great pictures: he is a real good photographer.
I was in town with 45 others. Only 5 of us signed up with piste-to-powder, 5 signed up with the ski school. All others skied by themselves (or in small groups) and ended up complaining about icy and crowded slopes. They had a so-so experience; we had an epic experience. - 2020-02-26read moreread lessdolja03Great Off Piste Mountain Guides St. Anton and the surrounding area represents a massive scope of terrain. It can be very busy with substantial queues for lifts. My wife and I spent our first few days on piste, which was enjoyable, but we wanted to get off piste for some better riding. We booked a private guide and ended up with fantastic fresh tracks, incredible scenery, and a great guide (Florian) who had keen insight to the mountain. We started the day over coffee and a safety brief and ended completely exhausted after setting fresh tracks in places we would have never found. I highly recommend Piste to Powder and will definitely ride with them again if we return to St. Anton. - 2017-03-03read moreread less
- Explore693579Ski guide Fantastic company! Zoe in the front office was great to work with and was able to pair us up with Martin. Martin is a fantastic guide. I have spent the last 15 years visiting the Arlberg and I couldn't be more impressed with Piste To Powder.
Tom and Molli - 2017-02-05read moreread lessJosh S.A Necessity With the vastness of St. Anton and the dangers/uncertainty of going off piste in the Alberg we thought it was a no-brainer to hire a guide, and Piste to Powder was the most highly rated. Following our experience I would insist that anyone I knew who was going to St. Anton sign up with Piste to Power, and specifically with Moritz.
Moritz designed each days adventure based on what he felt would be most fun for us. He did not have a set plan that he uses for all his guests but immediately picked up on the fact that we love adventure, hiking, and fresh tracks. For three days Moritz took us all over off-piste, never to the same place twice, and wowed us with the most beautiful scenery, hiking, and skiing. It hadn't snowed in over a week, but it had been warm and rainy - the on piste skiing was poor - and Moritz was still able to find us untouched, knee deep powder for every si - 1970-01-01read moreread lessDavid V.Been skiing with Piste to Powder for nearly 15 years (on and off) and have never been disappointed. Whatever the weather and conditions, they always seem to safely find good powder snow to ski. The business model of joining an open group makes guiding very accessible financially and it is always fun to meet and ski with new people of the same ability. We had a great couple of days this time with Magnus who I would love to ski with again. For me, Piste to Powder is one of the main attractions now of St Anton where I have been skiing for over 30 years. - 2019-02-09read moreread less
- V6452HLjosebJust awesome! Learned a lot about the mountain while having lots of fun on my snowboard. Bring light globes and sun glasses for the trek! - 2023-02-14read moreread lessBjarni E.Go with the flow I have been to Sankt Anton number of times to chase some off-piste lines and never hired a guide until now. We had two epic days but yet very different. One day of touring and even though the mountains were lacking snow our guide managed to find some fresh untouched lines. The second day was after it had snowed quite bit and we managed to ski untouched powder the whole day without doing any touring. I will definitely hire I guide again the next time I will be in Sankt Anton. Thanks for two epic days and great companion - 2022-01-24read moreread lesspiggybankmOne of the best in the Freeride Capital Snow drought leading to nearly every off piste tracked out in Arlberg, Christoph still managed to find fresh powder snow for us. It was a last minute call but Mica managed to sort our schedule nicely. - 1970-01-01read moreread less
- Luis L.Epic day! Possibly amongst the best off-piste runs I have ever done with perfect powder snow conditions. All thanks to Florian and "Piste to Powder" who guided us to the perfect spots untouched by other skiers. I cannot think it can get any better! Thank you Florian for a perfect day! - 2019-03-09read moreread lessGreat trip! Great run from the highest run in the region...
Extremely tired but well worth it!
Thank you Gebi!!! - 2020-03-05read moreread lessOff piste guiding days with Piste to Powder We had two great off piste days with Florian from piste to powder, as our guide. Florian got the balance just right for our family (including two children aged 14 and 10). We skied some great off piste routes, including some steeper terrain and we also did some fun tree skiing, accessing places we would not have been able to reach on our own without a guide. Two excellent days. I would highly recommend Piste to Powder, and in particular our guide Florian. Suzannah (Lloyd) - 2020-02-26read moreread less
- PalmontanaBest skiday and company Had our best day skiing ever with Piste to Powder.
Florian was our guide and he was so proffesional and skilled guide. We would og skiing With him any day. - 2019-03-28read moreread lesspeternO5257UTExcellent guide!! Lovely day on the mountains with the guide Florian. Very knowledgeable guide teachin us alot about different snow conditions and the risks. Even though we were a group of mixed level skiers he made sure that we all were happy with the day, giving good advice on off piste ski technique and at the same time finding untouched snow! Florian was very communicative so we knew the plan at all times, as well as we were involved in the discussions on where to drop in etc. All in all a beautiful day on the mountain!!! - 2023-12-20read moreread lessAll-time Experience What an all-time experience!
We skied 4 days after the last storm and our private guide, Moritz, found us plenty of freshies. I can’t say enough about him. His personality was fantastic and he spoke perfect English.
My kids (12 and 15) and I are solid, off-piste skiers. Not cliff huckers, but we like it deep and steep. Moritz watched us ski and found us perfectly challenging lines that pushed us to our limits. Moritz was super patient with the kids and his positivity helped our stoke when things got challenging. We owe the whole experience to him.
I can’t say enough about moritz and piste to powder! I’d definitely use them again! - 2020-02-18read moreread less
- Jeremy H.Brilliant off piste with Powder Tom Booked PowderTom to take advantage of the off-piste in St.Anton.
Tom picked us and instantly installed confidence, safe and vastly experience, he took us to some hidden gems and some not so hidden ones (Valluga). Truly brilliant and amazing day chasing the deep stuff.
We will be coming back to him again - 2023-04-07read moreread lessHalvor M.Great guiding 10 days after last snow fall. We toured a bit and skied the good stuff❄️❄️❄️ - 2019-03-09read moreread less
- edwardcZ3144KHQuality guides and experience We used Piste to Powder for 3 days with a friend. Mauritz O. was an excellent guide, judging the group ski level very well. He worked hard to find us fresh powder that made the trip very memorable. Will definitely be using them again. - 2020-02-02read moreread lessSuzannahLLoydOff piste guiding days with Piste to Powder We had two great off piste days with Florian from piste to powder, as our guide. Florian got the balance just right for our family (including two children aged 14 and 10). We skied some great off piste routes, including some steeper terrain and we also did some fun tree skiing, accessing places we would not have been able to reach on our own without a guide. Two excellent days. I would highly recommend Piste to Powder, and in particular our guide Florian. Suzannah (Lloyd) - 2020-02-26read moreread lessNICHOLAS C.Off Piste St Anton I always like to go with Piste to Powder because I am always guaranteed a good day
The Guides are always very professional and able to find good conditions.I have been using this company for last twenty years and do not hesitate to recommend them .The response from the office is always very efficient an - 2022-01-31read moreread less