Piste To Powder – 6 good reasons to ski with us
We’ll guide you to the best snow and terrain, we’ll share our knowledge so you’ll learn and improve. Under our guidance you’ll experience a world of unlimited ski adventure.
Here are some good reasons to choose us for your guided off piste experience in St. Anton & beyond:
- We’ve been working in the Arlberg area for over 15 years and know the terrain from St. Anton, Stuben, Zürs & Lech like the back of our hand.
- We’re all fully qualified, English speaking mountain guides (UIAGM) which is the highest worldwide qualification allowing us to take you to more remote and spectacular places than standard guides and other ski schools.
- We offer full day guiding 9-4 pm, not a shortened version! If you have limited time let us know, we can provide half day courses as well.
- Our open groups have small numbers, maximum 6-7. We prefer small and equally levelled groups – more fun, more skiing, just better days.
- We are very flexible and do tailor the day for private groups who want to start early. We can also start in Stuben, Zürs or Lech.
- We’re guiding you to the best snow and terrain on any given day and also help you to push your limits and develop your backcountry skills while making sure that you enjoy maximum safety at all times.
“I just wanted to thank you for the best experience of my life last week, thank you very much for everything, it was awesome thanks to your experience, guidance and help. This is a truly unforgettable moment.” Dubi, 2016
“We have had many off piste lessons in the past and never felt we had made any progress. Stephan was brilliant, he took the time to explain techniques, snow conditions, safety. His demonstrations were clear and in small bites, he always skied the piste demonstrating what was required and never disappeared off down the piste in a fashion envied but unreproduceable. The final superb touch, to make sure you really remembered your holiday, he took the time to take photos which he airdropped to the class over lunch”. Suzi, 2016
Just drop us a quick message if you have any questions to your guided off piste experience in St. Anton.